What You Will Need
- Frozen Gyoza Dumplings (Potstickers)
- non-stick frying pan
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Corn starch or arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat some oil in a fry pan over medium heat and place the gyoza in the pan and let it cook.
- Mix the corn starch and water together and once the gyoza is slightly browned on the bottom, pour the corn starch and water mixture into the pan.
- Put a lid on the pan to steam the gyoza for about 5 minutes.
- Take the lid off and let the water evaporate so the cornstarch mixture can form a crispy lattice.
- Turn off the heat and serve the gyoza on a plate with the bottom up.